Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas Everyone-


I have now been home almost two weeks and things are going a lot better than I thought. I have enjoyed being with mom and dad and then Jessica and Roy. Saturday I went to Katy and hung out with Justin and his family. and Sunday we came back to Kingwood and hung out with my fam. I love spending time with our families. I miss him already though. : (

This Christmas has been different. It was our first Christmas with Jessica "Reis". It has been fun to watch as we get older how things change. No longer am I the one she cuddles up to when she is cold and no longer does she push me out of the way to run downstairs to get to our "Santa" presents.

Roy and Jessica woke me up at 8:40 this morning and both crawled into a twin bed with me to make me wake up. I was not very happy but it is Christmas morning so I decided it wasn't worth trying to kick them out and to get my lazy butt outta bed and come have "Christmas Morning." We came downstairs together in our matching pj's (ill add pictures later) and opened presents. After it was all said and done Roy and Jessica were outside playing with Roy's new remote control car and it was just me, mom and dad in the living room with the fire and wrapping paper all over the floor and i realized that this is how next year will be....just me, mom and dad. that will be weird.

After we picked up all the trash and got organized the cooking begins. Jessica cant touch grease, mayo or anything else she deems gross so needless to say me and mom do most the cooking while her and Roy cuddle on the couch. We made sweet potatoes in orange cups, ham, cranberry salad, pound cakes, and deviled eggs and I am about to try and make some divinity since Grandpa is too weak to make it. I guess its 1:15 and I should go get out of my PJ's and perhaps get ready for Christmas day...maybe play with my new digital camera a little bit.


Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com