I'm done!!! I'm officially a senior. As of 8:50 this morning I took my last final and continued to come home and audit for my CLASS RING! It's so exciting. I am now bored out of my mind though because no one else is done and therefore everyone wants me to be quiet. I have since vacuumed my room, done the dishes, took out the trash, cleaned my dresser drawers, and browsed the Internet. I have PT at 5pm this afternoon and again on Thursday at 5 but I might cancel that one and go home for a few days...we will see. My countdown has begun.
Obviously mine will say '09, not '81NINE DAYS UNTIL DISNEY WORLD:
I can hardly wait. For those of you who don't know, Jordan's father is kind enough to fly and lodge me, Megan, Kimberly, Cheslea and of course Jordan to Disney World for Jordan's birthday! We are leaving on the 15th and coming home on the 21st. We plan on going to Epcot, Universal, Magic Kingdom and one other park. We also plan to have a few days of relaxing at the pool of our hotel. We are staying at the Hard Rock of Orlando for a few nights then the Buena Vista Palace rest of the time. I am sooo excited. Mr. Pace is amazing! : )

EIGHTEEN DAYS UNTIL WEDDING:
After I get home from Disney on the 21st I will have three days before Colleen and Jame's Wedding. My bridesmaid dress came in but it is in Moulton so the girls (Colleen & Pamela) are going to get it while I am gone. Her wedding is on the 24th of May and I am so excited for that as well. This is my first wedding to be in besides my sisters. I am also reading the scripture for the ceremony which is exciting!
Our Dresses
TWO-HUNDRED & TWENTY-THREE DAYS UNTIL STUDENT TEACHING:
I have also begun a countdown to how many days until my student teaching will begin. I look forward to actually having my own classroom (kinda) and actually starting to teach. And I mean, hopefully I will finally be able to be in the same town as Justin which also makes me very happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment