This vacation was amazing.
Im exhausted. It was so much fun. I have never had so much fun with my four best friends in my life and
Im gonna go out on a limb here and say I probably never will again.
Im uploading all of our photos onto my project 365 link so you all can look through them : ) since
im sure you will all want too. We had a blast. Once I'm more refreshed later tonight, I will probably post more but for now- pictures will have to do.
3 comments:
It looks like everyone had a lot of fun...I'm definitely jealous!
Looks like you had a blast. I'm envious... I want to go to Disney now! I have got to get a copy of some of those pictures-- i.e. the big hands shot, you and Major, and the tea cups pictures are just priceless!
Looks like you had so much fun. I am not going to lie...I am jealous as all get out! I love Disney World.
P.S. I also really appreciated the hand pic. I laughed out loud!
Post a Comment