I went to Target on advice from my sister-in-law and bought this... It is 18m and no I am not pregnant. but how could I resist? It has my name on it! Our little boy or girl will look so cute in this one day...
Cute!! Yeah that's a must have. I bought a little boy's onesie the other day at Target and I don't plan on having another one for a couple of years. But it was too cute not to have for "one day" =)
My husband is a pilot...so when we see baby things with airplanes, it's hard not to resist too. If you don't buy it then, you may never find it. I'd have done the same thing! :)
Happy 1 year anniversary on Sunday! I only remember your's because Amanda couldn't go to your wedding because she was in mine. Lol! :)
7 comments:
It has my name too! You should have gotten two so our future kids could match :)
Too cute!! Just adorable...
Cute!! Yeah that's a must have. I bought a little boy's onesie the other day at Target and I don't plan on having another one for a couple of years. But it was too cute not to have for "one day" =)
My husband is a pilot...so when we see baby things with airplanes, it's hard not to resist too. If you don't buy it then, you may never find it. I'd have done the same thing! :)
Happy 1 year anniversary on Sunday! I only remember your's because Amanda couldn't go to your wedding because she was in mine. Lol! :)
How cute! My mom bought a little outfit years ago just because she thought it was cute! Maybe one day I'll be able to use it :)
You HAD to get those little Nighty Knights....perfectly suited for your name and so cute!!!
PERFECT!!
Post a Comment