UGHHHH I am sooo annoyed. It is the middle of July and I still don't know what grade I am teaching next year. I try not to think about it but today I went to walmart and spent $27 and got FIFTY FIVE school supplies (crayons, markers, pencils, glue, etc) and so now I am in the mood for school...however I DONT KNOW WHAT GRADE I WILL BE TEACHING!!
Don't get me wrong I am SOOOO THANKFUL I have a job but I think it is getting a little late in the summer for a lot of the staff to not know where they will be next year.
I am in the waiting. God is teaching me patience.
3 comments:
that would drive me crazy! hope you find out soon!
I don't have an official job next year...but am totally temped by the supplies!! Before I taught last year I was totally stocking up on supplies :) Hope you find out soon...
I hate it when patience is tested! Ill be praying for you! And great deal on all the supplies!! :)
Post a Comment