DVR is such a life saver. How did I ever watch TV before it? Granted, I still watch some shows "live" but rarely. And I have become a DVR snob. I don't like to watch tv in our bedroom because it doesn't have a DVR. I hate that I can't pause it when the phone rings when in all actuality what does it matter if I miss 5 minutes of the little couple? I mean come on, is it really going to affect me THAT much!?
Anyways, my ALL time favorite show was:
LOST (OMG- that was like the best show ever!)
My Weekly Shows include
Monday: Chuck & Gossip Girl
Tuesday: One Tree Hill & Teen Mom (not sure about these new 16 year olds...)
Wednesday: Modern Family, Cougar Town
Thursday: Greys Anatomy (not as in love with it as I once was but I can't abandon a show I've watched for so long)
Friday: watch all the shows I've DVR'ed
Randoms (My Guilty Pleasures): Kendra, Keeping up with Kardashians, The Little Couple, House Hunters, Ice Road Truckers, Swamp People, Billy the Exterminator, American Pickers, Cake Boss, Hoarders: Buried Alive (the last are obviously shows I watch with Justin), Hannah Montana Forever, Wizards of Waverly Place (don't judge the Disney channel- remember keeping up with my 2nd graders- this totally came in handy the other day when I was with some 2nd graders and they were talking about Wizards of Waverly Place- they totally thought I was cool that I knew what they were talking about), Flash Forward
Shows I will ALWAYS love:
Saved by the Bell- I love that re-runs still come on at 6am on TBS
Friends- who couldn't?
Care Bears & Smurfs & The Gummy Bears
okay I could go on...obviously I watch/DVR way to much TV- but thankfully with DVR I can choose when I want to watch it. : )
Head over to Katie's Journey and link up with the 30 Day Challenge!!
4 comments:
Love all your shows! We DVR a lot too since we like so many :)
I still watch Grey's too even though it's not as good as it once was. But I've watched it from the beginning so I just can't stop watching :)
I always wonder how we watched tv before dvr!
I am a loyal Grey's fan as well. I love Friends! We are getting each season through Netflix. We just finished the one where Phoebe is pregnant with Frank and Alice's baby(ies)
Gummi Beaaaaars, bouncing here and there and everywhere!
Post a Comment