Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Happiness & Movies

I have had a super busy weekend so I will play catch up from Day 6 and then do Day 7.

Day Six: A picture that makes me happy is this...
Pip is only hours old in this photo. Pip makes me happy. Lately I have realized just how much joy Pip bring me. I am alone a lot due to Justin's work and every day when I come home when he is gone it is sad because I realize I am alone again but Pip is always there to love me and make me happy by jumping on me and wanting to follow me around. Oh how I love pip.

Day 7- Favorite Movies
I love movies but I am not a movie fanatic like some. I have gone to the movies a total of once all year and will go again at Thanksgiving for the annual family movie. We do have Netflix and when Justin is home more we watch movies like crazy...like a movie a night but lately with Justin being gone so much we haven't watched that many. The movies I always fall back on are ANY Disney movie and Shrek. You can't go wrong with any of those! : )

Weekend re-cap to come later today...

No comments:

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com