Honestly, I would say I have no regrets. Each mistake and bump along the road led me to where I am today. I really try to live my life with no regrets. I try to think before I act and think before I speak.
The only thing I can think of is my hair. I have had some hairdo's I regret. Like white highlights which then turned into white bangs that started half way down my head and I curled everyday with a curling iron. or the "Mrs. Brady" hair do- that was also a classic mistake.
I live my life with no regrets. You only get one shot at life so might as well make it a good one.
2 comments:
That's so important to learn from our mistakes and NOT live regretting decisions we make! I agree with your philosophy 100%!!
I think you should post some pictures of your "mistakes" so no one else makes them :)
Post a Comment