Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Package!!

So today I get home from work and see a big white box at the door....SCHOLASTIC!!!!!!!!

I ordered some Halloween/Fall books because they were on sale and they arrived today!! Yippie!!!
I got...
Who Will Haunt My House on Halloween
The Littlest Pumpkin
The Best Thanksgiving Ever
There was an Old Lady Who Swallowed Some Leaves!
Fancy Nancy & The Late, LATE Night
Let it Fall!
The Spooky Wheels on the Bus
Spooky Hayride
I got home, opened the box and read all of them. I love it! Made my day!! Justin thinks I'm insane because I have like 1000 books in the attic from my classroom but you always need some new books : )

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I just love children's books :) Fancy Nancy books are my fave :)

Carla said...

I just got my first Scholastic order at school this week and I was excited too!! I pulled out all the books right away, stamped my name in them and put them on the shelves :) Our classes are pledging to read 10 books starting Monday which will get me 250 more points :)

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

I love Scholastic book orders and cannot wait to earn bonus points for them in my classroom! I have been collecting and ordering them for almost 2 years now through some teacher friends!

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com