So the night arrives for our Chuys dinner and I pick her up. We head to Chuys and she just walks in and ignores the hostess and I'm like uhhhh Natalie..and she says oh I already have us a table and walks to a table full of my best friends in College Station. I was so suprised and felt so loved. We ate and chatted for a good long time and they even brought me a special cake! It was a wonderful night and just what I needed after everything that had been going on. So thankful for Natalie for arranging it and so thankful for my friends who were there for me!!
Natalie, Me, Pamela, Kim, & Terri
![]() |
| Me & Pamela |
![]() |
| Me & Terri, my prayer warrior |
![]() |
| me & Kim |
I have fabulous friends and miss them very very much!!






No comments:
Post a Comment