Pages

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Week 12: Bump Update

So I realize I am way behind considering tomorrow I'll be 18 weeks. I kept a written journal next to my bed and now am just transferring it over to the blog.

Week 12
January 6, 2014

size of baby: lime, 2.5-2.8 inches

total weight gain/loss: negative 6- thanks to vomiting everything

maternity clothes: I am totally showing more than I was with Ascher. Mostly I am just wearing pants. I can get away with maternity shirts too but stick with normal shirts for now. However, normal pants are super uncomfortable. Granted, I spent most days in sweatpants or pjs pants. 

gender: We don't know yet. I think boy. Justin doesn't have opinion yet. 

movement: sometimes I feel flutters at night. I asked the doctor was it possible for me to already feel flutters and he said the location of my placenta (the back), the fact that this is my second kid and the fact I am a tiny person he said it is absolutely possible so I chalk those butterflies I feel when I lay down at night to the little human inside.

sleep: can't breathe at all when sleep, already have to lay on side. On Saturday my nails turned purple and I was up all night. I called doctor on Sunday morning and he said if it happens again go to ER- thankfully it was a one time thing but still terrifying not being able to breathe. I kept thinking if I can't breathe, is the baby getting oxygen? 

cravings: popsicles, lemonade

what I miss: being able to breathe easily/take a deep breath and not getting winded so easily

symptoms: uncomfortable (I used to laugh when women would complain that they were already uncomfortable so early on but I take it back- I am so uncomfortable!), tired, nasal congestion, no vomit all week!!! (PTL) however, still nausea and food aversions (NO ground beef-YUCK!)

thoughts: Justin and I had a date night for my birthday at the Cheesecake Factory. I was in heaven!! We went furniture shopping for game room then to dinner. It was a great night with my man and really the first time I've felt like doing anything. 

Big Brother (Ascher) news: mom fail: didn't write anything down

Weekly Photo:



No comments:

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com