Pages

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Week 15: Bump Update

Week 15
January 27, 2014

size of baby: apple, 4 inches, 1.75 ounces

total weight gain/loss: negative 5

maternity clothes: yup- I need pants BAD! I only had work clothes with Ascher. I had two pairs of jeans and one of them is ripped real bad so I am down to only one pair of jeans. So if I get dressed out of sweatpants, I wear the same jeans EVERY day. Must go shopping- I haven't felt like trying on jeans.

gender: no news to share- hiding the goods

movement: little butterfly wings ;)

sleep: ok I suppose- still have nasal congestion which ate my lunch one night- up ALL night because I couldn't breathe AT ALL. I needed to lay on my back and let it drain but I can't breathe when I lay on my back so it was a lose- lose. 

cravings: fruit (especially berries & pineapple)

what I miss: living close to my doctor (FYI- even though we moved I am staying with my doctor. I ADORE their office so switching doctors wasn't an option- especially getting pregnant so quick after miscarriage and moving- he knows my history and I ADORE ADORE them) However, this week I was annoyed driving to the office. I also miss my energy (I'm ready to start decorating my house- still just have no energy to do so)

symptoms: food aversion, nausea tired but more energy than before, only vomited 1 time all week (PROGRESS!), sinus infection- took z-pack.

thoughts: minor thought: we finally decided on furniture for upstairs game room! Big news: I had my 15 week doctor apt this week. With Ascher, at 15 weeks it was OBVIOUS he was a boy so I was so excited that I was going to get an ultrasound. I didnt even think that the baby might not show off. I just thought I'm getting an ultrasound: We will know today. However, this baby is SHY! It was crossed legged holding its legs. We saw NOTTA! I moved around on the table, got up danced, had both kinds of ultrasounds, doc worked on me for a good 15 minutes trying to get the baby to show us something...anything. Just the area in general. NOPE. Not showing anything. So now my 4 week apt from 15 weeks, Justin will be out of town so I now have to wait 5 weeks so that Justin will be with me for the BIG ultrasound. 

Big Brother (Ascher) news: mom fail: didn't write anything down

Weekly Photo:


No comments:

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com