Week 14
January 20, 2014
total weight gain/loss: negative 5- whoop! I've gained a pound back!
maternity clothes: still mostly pants. still mostly freezing. still mostly sweatpants.
gender: dunno yet
movement: not regularly but I definitely feel it- so different from the end of pregnancy when they are like trying to break free- these movements are sweet flutters
sleep: getting better, once I'm comfortable I can sleep like a log. I'm already using my snoogle. However, I am pissed if I wake up in the middle of night because it takes me forever to go back to sleep.
cravings: fruit, fresh food (not fast food), lemonade (per usual), still no ground beef
what I miss: feeling good and like myself.
symptoms: vomit, tired, every few days I'll have a really BAD day. Then I'll have a few semi-decent days (and by that I mean like only throw up once)
thoughts: Finally got my hair done! I basically had two first trimesters back to back (the month I wasn't pregnant we were moving/just moved) so my highlights had grown out major. I know, first world problems but Oh I feel so much better now that my hair is all one color again!!
Justin was out of town this week so I went to Kingwood (help with Ascher, good home cooked meals).The end of this week was Vanessa (my cousins) baby shower in Louisiana- Mom and I drove Saturday morning and came back Sunday afternoon)
Justin was out of town this week so I went to Kingwood (help with Ascher, good home cooked meals).The end of this week was Vanessa (my cousins) baby shower in Louisiana- Mom and I drove Saturday morning and came back Sunday afternoon)
Big Brother (Ascher) news: loves playing with GoGo. Mom is great with him and spoils him rotten. He gets pancakes and eggs every morning and plays/teaches him all kinds of thing so a week at GoGo's was heaven for him!


No comments:
Post a Comment