Pages

Monday, March 3, 2014

Week 19: Bump Update

Week 19
February 24, 2014
HALF WAY DONE!

size of baby: mango, 5.5-6 inches, 7 ounces

total weight gain/loss: negative 7- (again scale at home)- we will see next week the real weight

maternity clothes: Pants & Tops but can still wear non-maternity tops just like to get my wear out my maternity clothes lately. Plus, I don't get "fully dressed" every day so when I do I want to look cute in my maternity clothes. 

gender: We should know next week!! EEEK Can't wait! I'm ready to get the decorating ball rolling. 

movement: I love feeling it move. It has been crazy this past week. A couple times it rolled completely over and was almost painful. I could tell it was moving from one side of my stomach to the other. Crazy! I also saw my stomach move for the first time this week as well. So crazy exciting! Justin just sat with his hand on my stomach the other night and he would look at me every time it moved and then be like whoa! that was a big one! So fun now that Justin can feel it too! I love making Justin feel it move!

sleep: pretty good. I've had to pee a few times but I think thats because I've been drinking so much water late at night instead of slowly all day! Ascher still isnt himself so he has been going to bed later and waking up earlier. Crabby baby = crabby mommy. By the end of the week though we were happy campers.

cravings: fajitas, snow cones (which I have yet to get), sweets then a huge glass of water, MILK!

what I miss: nothing really this week other than Justin (He was in OK all week for work)

symptoms: the heartburn has begun. oh joy. I was tired this week but I feel like it was normal run around after Ascher all day tired. Other than that I'm starting to feel good! FINALLY!! As long as I eat a good breakfast. If I just eat cereal or a waffle. No good. Need protein and need fruit. But if I eat good breakfast- then normally I have a good day. Hope this keeps up!

thoughts: 

  • I can't believe I am half way done! We are having the baby back with my old doctor so it will be a scheduled delivery which means I more than likely wont make it to 40 weeks. (I was induced at 39 weeks with Ascher because doctor didn't think he would make it through my hips if we waited any longer- plus I was 95% effaced and slowly dilating)
  • Mom came up this week since Justin was gone for a few days to help me get the house ready for gender reveal & finish little things that still needed to be done around the house. 
  • This weekend was a fun family weekend. We worked on a project for the house and it ended up taking the whole weekend but it turned out wonderful (blog to come). 
Big Brother (Ascher) news:  Ascher was still sickly but doing better. He had fun shopping with Mom and me. And he always loves when GoGo visits. He fell asleep on my lap three times this week. (NEVER HAPPENS) I'll soak up every second of it. This weekend he lived outside with Daddy and me while we painted letters. He danced to the music the workers were playing (there are like 6 houses being built all around us), played in his truck, pretended he was an ambulance. He really has begun to have imaginative play. I LOVE IT! 


Weekly Photo:



No comments:

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com