Week 23
March 24 , 2014
size of baby: pomegranate, 11.4 inches, 1 lb!!!
total weight gain/loss: negative 4 this week- maybe I just weighed in on an off day
maternity clothes: pretty much yes unless I am at home. This week I would put on a maternity top and leave on my pj pants. I dont want anything tight on my stomach and my pj pants are so much more comfy! The pest guy came to the door and Im sure he thought I was nuts. I had on a coral top with black marvin the martian pj pants. HAHA
gender: It's a GIRL! The outfits I talked about last week came in & her first headband! Look how cute!
movement: I can tell now when she is sleeping vs awake. Normally between 5-7 she is very quiet and then come bath time and getting Ascher ready for bed she goes nuts. It is such a neat feeling. I LOVE every little kick/movement she makes!
sleep: Knocked out every night when I hit the pillow--- however this week if I woke up at any point during the night I could NOT go back to sleep. I would toss and turn before finally getting situated as Ascher would wake up, Justins alarm would go off and/or the workers would start working on house next door/behind us.
cravings: blueberry cake donuts, warm desserts (strawberry cake, cookies), WHOLE milk, crushed ice, lemonade
what I miss: not being a fire breathing dragon (heartburn)
symptoms: heartburn, back pain, bloody nose, kidney stones and/or bladder infection. The terrible side pain I've been feeling the past two weeks apparently was kidney stones again. (Had them exact same week with Ascher). It has NOT been fun but they haven't been near as bad as they were with Ascher. I kept saying they were growing pains (even though the pain was NOT where growing pains happen- ignorance is bliss right??) I cut everything out except water and occasionally lemonade
thoughts:
- Had my first MOPS this past Friday and it was fabulous! I am so glad to be involved again and get to know moms who have young kids as well
- Hoping my nesting will kick in soon. It has semi-started but not full fledged like I want
Big Brother (Ascher) news:
Weekly Photo
- Ascher turned 2 this week!!! I can't believe he is TWO years old. Whole separate post on his birthday
- We played at the park this week and Ascher loves to climb all over everything. He is also obsessed with playdoh.
- Not quite sure about sharing his baby seat & toys with little sister just yet
Weekly Photo




No comments:
Post a Comment