Week 21
March 10 , 2014
size of baby: carrot, 10.5 inches, 10.5 ounces
total weight gain/loss: still negative 3
maternity clothes: starting to look pregnant so I like my maternity tops that are tight : ) I still wear normal clothes around the house but if I get dressed- maternity clothes are the way to go! However, in Miami I wore a pair of Abercrombie shorts and normal bathing suit and I was so excited that the shorts zipped & buttoned! (at least at the beginning of the day) They weren't even mine either!
gender: It's a GIRL! Justin is in trouble. Between mom & me we've already done some damage. She is gonna be dressed to the nines. ; )
movement: You can totally see my stomach moving. In Miami I sat on the beach and watched her move. I even sent Justin a photo of my belly with sunscreen on it and said..."your girls miss you!!" - I love saying that! -Never thought I would like sharing my hubby with another girl but our baby girl is my exception ; )
![]() |
| the pic I sent Justin |
sleep: like a rock. could have to do with daylight savings time & the fact that we were in Miami which is another time change so as soon as my head hit the pillow I was passed out!
cravings: ice water, ice cream
what I miss: being able to eat without fire coming up my throat. I really hope I don't give birth to a gorilla- this kid is gonna have some hair!
symptoms: heartburn, major side aches- In Miami it was AWFUL. They aren't growing pains- its more my kidney area. And some days were so bad walking was painful. The worst was when I would try to roll over and it would pinch and I wouldn't be able to move.
thoughts:
- This week was fabulous!! A little getaway to Miami was just what I needed- the weather has been so dreary! I loved laying on the beach! (A whole post on Miami is up next)
- After Miami, I stayed in Kingwood rest of week since Justin was at class all week. I was exhausted from trip so being with mom and dad and being able to take it easy last few days of week was perfect.
- Mom & I did a little damage with girl clothes. I always looked at girl clothes and thought oh how cute but never let myself actually indulge so Mom and I did a little target run and a few zulilly orders!! LOVE IT! Here are two of my favorites!
![]() |
| Both my parents went to LSU so this little number was a MUST! I got it in 18 months so she will be walking when she wears this cuteness!! Oh I can't wait! |
![]() |
| This one was also a must. I am a delta gamma and our symbol is an anchor. Gotta start 'em early! This one is in 6 months so this winter she will look adorbs! |
Big Brother (Ascher) news:
- Ascher stayed with Mom & Dad while I was in Miami and he LOVES staying with Gogo & Papa. I facetimed them every night and he would tell me what he did. Mostly it was baseball with Papa, watching tree get "knock down", monster trucks, Thomas the Train, etc.
- When I got home from Miami I felt like he had grown up so much. He truly is a little toddler. (almost 2!!). Missed my little boy but a recharge was so nice and needed!!





No comments:
Post a Comment