Week 29
May 5, 2014
size of baby: butternut squash, 15.2 inches, 2.5 pounds
total weight gain/loss: +9
maternity clothes: oh yes! I dont even really like wearing maternity clothes anymore. I want to be in pj shorts and a medium undershirt of Justins. That is how I am most comfy.
gender: It's a GIRL! Still can't decide on her middle name! Driving me nutty!
movement: Oh my word. She is back at it again...big painful movements. I swear she is just rolling back and forth all day. She is a little ninja.
sleep: ehhh hit or miss this week
cravings: bread & sugary sweets (candy, Popsicle, etc), watermelon
what I miss: sleeping soundly, not waking up with a congested nose every morning (allergies to blame I think), my back feeling normal
symptoms: no more heartburn since I started my nexium after my doctor apt last week. Nexium seriously is the best drug ever. I am a different person. I eat like a cow now. : ) However, my back is still the major pain. I wasn't too moody this week (Justin agrees hehe), charlie horses & soooo tired all week ( Felt like 1st trimester tiredness again)
thoughts:
- Nesting feeling has started to kick in--- however I want to work on stuff that doesn't matter at all. Like a number of nights I went upstairs and worked in the 5th bedroom unloading school boxes (of all my teaching stuff) yet what I really need to do is go thru boxes in the nursery that have Aschers clothes in them/bibs/etc
- got all the knobs on the dresser however 2 of the knobs had stripped screws so its still not all the way done-- also hung up her canvas from the gender reveal above her changing table and it looks so cute!
- They called and told me I passed my sugar test!! WooHoo!!
- Oh...I've been meaning to write this for awhile. My belly button. LOL. It is so weird. With Ascher, my belly button popped out flat. With her, its like a volcano. Its like she is sucking it in and then the skin around my belly button has to make up for the fact that her butt is right there so its a big ol' bump of a belly button
Big Brother (Ascher) news:
Weekly Photo
- Got a big boy summer haircut (got a 1.5 on the side and finger length on top) So short but sooo cute!
- Ascher was quite the little pill this week. This is a photo I sent Justin one day. LOL- I had the phone turned the other way so we could use the flash and had no idea he was making the same face as me.
- All about mommy this week. Had to be with me, carrying him, sitting next to me, pulling my hair, a loving little boy this week (other than that one day he was terrible ---the screaming photo)


No comments:
Post a Comment