Week 28
April 28, 2014
size of baby: iceberg lettuce, 14.8 inches, 2.2 lbs
total weight gain/loss: doctor appointment this week was +7
maternity clothes: Medium shirts & running shorts/pjs that aren't maternity but if go anywhere then maternity clothes it is. People who don't wear maternity are so weird to me. I saw a girl at the doctors office and she was wearing regular pants and a regular shirt in the size she wore BEFORE she got pregnant. (she is like 34 weeks) It just didn't look good. If you can fit into it then go for it but if you looked like a squished sausage...it looks better to just wear maternity. Sorry- my rant is over. : )
gender: It's a GIRL! She has a first name finalized for a couple of weeks now. We basically have her whole name but just can't commit to her middle name. Any day now. I told myself by the middle of May/beginning of June- so hopefully soon.
movement: She has been rather quiet this week. I wont notice her moving and so then I start to worry and then she will give me a quick little kick and dissipate my fear. Plus they said when I went to ER they said as long as she moves 7 times in 1 hr its ok so since she has been so quiet I sometimes stop and make sure I can count 7 and she always moves 7 times in less than 30 minutes so shes good just getting big and sleepy. : )
sleep: still no sleep. hmph. I forgot how miserable no sleep is. Preparing me for baby, I suppose. Its much easier though to get up when a baby is crying for you to feed it than to get a big ol belly out of bed to go pee!!
cravings: whole milk, snickers ice cream bars, Oreos, orange cream popsicle,
what I miss: picking up Ascher and it not being painful, Ascher leaning back onto my lap (now he wants to sit next to me...tear!)
symptoms: HOT FLASHES!!!!! (middle of the night I wake up soaking wet I am so hot yet its on 70!), not being able to sleep, heartburn, backache, tightness, uncomfortable, HAPPY then totally MOODY at the drop of hat
thoughts:
- Monday I had my doctors appointment and sugar test. She is only measuring 26 weeks even though Im 28 weeks. He said he isn't worried though because I am so little and he would be worried if I had a huge baby inside me. He also asked me again how much Ascher weighed (7lb 9 oz) and said that is a big baby for my size person.
- They called me later this week and told me WOOHOO I PASSED SUGAR TEST!!
- Her heart rate was 161 and he told me that at my next appointment I get my 30 week ultrasound. I also start going every two weeks! WHAT!!!
- Tuesday I got my hair cut. Never let a hormonal woman get her hair cut. I told her I wanted 2-3 inches somehow I ended up with 4 inches off and all kinds of layers. : ( Thank goodness vitamins make hair grow fast! Mom thinks it looks fabulous but my hair hasn't been this short since before Ascher and I just know it will make me look 10 lbs heavier in my face! I think I would be ok if I hadn't gotten so many layers.
- Picked out knobs for her dresser and I love them. I only bought one and tried it out but have decided that I'm gonna go back and get the rest of them so Justin can put them all on. They are light pink. Love them!
Big Brother (Ascher) news:
Weekly Photo
- yikes. this week Ascher decided that every day he needed to get up earlier and earlier. Finally when he woke up at 5:15, I pulled out the baby medicine and drugged him up. He has been back to my sleeping prince ever since. Those 2 year old molars are killing him. Poor bubby.
- Still doing fabulous on getting rid of paci but I just let him have it sometimes during the day when he just wants to chew

No comments:
Post a Comment