Week 27
April 21, 2014
size of baby: cauliflower, 14.4 inches, 2 lbs
total weight gain/loss: scale at home says, +5
maternity clothes: mostly hung out in tshirts and running shorts all week and by tshirts, I mean Justin's
gender: It's a GIRL!
movement: She loves to hang out on my right side- like her entire body is on my right side so when she kicks over there its rather painful but every kick makes me giggle with excitement she is getting so big!
sleep: hmmm not so much. I can NOT sleep for the life of me. I don't know how people do it. I need my sleep. I am so crabby when I don't sleep good. About every 3rd day I sleep better than usual but still have to get up at some point to pee and then I'm up.
cravings: crushed ice, oreos with milk, whole chocolate milk, snowcones, breakfast food
what I miss: being able to breathe, eating and not feeling like I'm on fire, sitting on couch with my feet up, being comfortable
symptoms: heartburn, backache, tightness, uncomfortable, HAPPY then totally MOODY in drop of hat
thoughts:
- took it easy this week per doctors orders- by Wednesday I was stir crazy so Ascher and I went on a lunch date together and then to Micheal's where he proceeded to throw a huge fit so we came home. : )
- Thursday night Justin and I went furniture shopping and found baby girls dresser!! Its an adult dresser we are just gonna take the legs off to make it shorter. I LOVE IT! It got delivered on Friday and it looks so good in her room!! EEK! I finally feel like I can start decorating her room now! WOOHOO BABY GIRL!! No more furniture left to purchase!!
- Friday I had MOPS. I am really enjoying it and am so glad I was able to get in before the year was up.

No comments:
Post a Comment