Pages

Monday, August 10, 2009

Beef Stroganoff

I am trying to enjoy my last few days off so I sleep in as long as possible then got busy. I went and got my nails re-done, then went to Dillards and tried to exchange something which they didn't have so that was NOT a success. I came home and cleaned up the apartment a little. Organized the extra bedroom, vacuumed, cleaned the bathroom, started laundry then started dinner. Natalie came over to get our old vacuum and helped me with dinner then ate dinner with us! Tonight I made my mom's super easy beef stroganoff...


she didnt want me to take her picture...lame


Beef Stroganoff from the kitchen of Mom

1 lb. ground beef
1 small onion
1 can of mushroom whole/pieces (drained)
1 can of cream of chicken
1 small container of sour cream
salt & pepper to taste
egg noodles- *I used spiral noodles, it was all I had*


Brown the ground beef & onion. Add the mushroom, cream of chicken and the sour cream. (Once the sour cream is in, make sure you don't boil it). Simmer until heated thoroughly. Prepare egg noodles as directed on the package.


Place the beef mixture over the egg noodles. Tomorrow night...hot chicken salad

No comments:

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com