I got a job!!!
I am so thrilled to announce that after my interview today at Sam Houston Elementary, Mrs. Scott, my new principal called to inform me that they wanted to offer me the position in the Ready Room which is working with Autistic children! I am so excited and can't wait to get to work, as for now though I need to get researching on Autism!
God is good and he DID provide.
I am so thrilled to announce that after my interview today at Sam Houston Elementary, Mrs. Scott, my new principal called to inform me that they wanted to offer me the position in the Ready Room which is working with Autistic children! I am so excited and can't wait to get to work, as for now though I need to get researching on Autism!
God is good and he DID provide.
1 comment:
I am so proud of you and I can't wait to hear all about it!!
Post a Comment