Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Teaching

God has been teaching me so much lately. It was paitence, now it is trusting in his plan. I'll go into more detail later but for now...some verses which are getting me through...

We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed. We always carry around in our body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be revealed in our body. For we who are alive are always being given over to death for Jesus’ sake, so that his life may be revealed in our mortal body. So then, death is at work in us, but life is at work in you. 2nd Corinthians 4:8-12

But Joseph said to them, “Don’t be afraid. Am I in the place of God? You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives. So then, don’t be afraid. I will provide for you and your children.” And he reassured them and spoke kindly to them. Genesis 50:19-21


For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” Psalms 91:2


There are many more, but during hard times and during times I can't see the whole picture, I know the artist of my life does a way better job of painting my life than I can do, so I just have to let go and know that I serve a good and faithful Lord.

1 comment:

Carla said...

Maybe your most important job right now isn't your profession, but your witness. It is hard for you but showing so much to others...love you!

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com