Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2009

No New Food

Sorry for the lack of recipes. We have been eating left overs for the past two nights. I have been cooking for three sometimes four so we hadn't had any left overs but this week it has just been Justin and me so we have all sorts of left overs, so tonight was left overs as was yesterday. Tomorrow though we are having Italian Spinach & Chicken- found the recipe at Kroger on one of those free recipes wheels...looks really good though....spinach, chicken, pepperoni, rice, garlic....yummmy...I'll let you know.

In other news, I went to my new employee orientation today. Got my email address! I was so excited to have a professional email : ) I know such a small thing but for me it is huge and I was super excited. Professional Development starts Monday and I can hardly wait! I am making a surprise for my team...I'll give you a clue. : )

A poem &I'll post picture of it complete once it is finished!

Member my old post about how my life would be once I was married...Justin & Pip both asleep. Well not much as changed- Justin had to go to work this morning @ 4:15 so he came home and took about a 3 hour nap while Pip was also asleep...they both are wide awake now, one of his computer, one chewing his bone- I'll let you figure out which is which : )

No comments:

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com