Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2009

NeedtoBreathe= Breath Taking

Saturday morning I got up and packed up and headed to Houston to spend the day with Lissa and then go to the NeedtoBreathe concert. They are AMAZING! I was supposed to have training in Houston on Friday night and Saturday all day but it was canceled so I was able to actually hang out with elissa. We went to Target and got hair dye and both of us dyed our hair! I had to get rid of my highlights! My roots were sooo bad! We had fun doing that together! And of course Sprinkles, her puppy wasn't far from us the whole time!
I love this picture! Emily thinks she looks just like a head popping out of the wall but I love it! I just love my cousins!

Those sisters take forever to get ready....Getting ready to leave...Cousins/Best FriendsMy awesome hair- Emily is amazing...doesn't that look super cute?!SistersMe & EmLissa & Me This photo is just priceless...the story behind this photo...well you just had to be there : ) We left after these pictures and of course, I wasn't able to bring the camera to the concert unless I had a press pass so we didn't get any pictures at the concert but a few on our phones because Elissa thought she had her camera and she did...just no memory card. They are sooo good! We had so much fun! I love them!

This is a video of Washed by the Water live. Oh I just love them! They are labeled "Alternative" but most of their songs have a christian influence. They have a few on KSBJ but then also one of their songs was in P.S. I love you--- the movie! Anyways, loved them! I want to buy all their albums now! : )

No comments:

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com