Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pigskin

Pigskin is a Baylor tradition that the top 8 acts from Sing perform on Homecoming weekend. I was lucky enough to get to see Carla's senior year performance. As I watched her shine on the stage I realized how much Carla does for all of us...always coming here for everything and yet no one had ever gone to see anything she does so it was really special for me to get to see how amazing she is! She is so modest about what she does at Baylor- she was awesome! I just can't get over what a top dog she was!! She sang the MAIN solo- for those of you that don't know what Pigskin or Sing is...imagine Rudder Auditorium FULL SOLD OUT for three shows and my sister-in-law SINGING A SOLO for the Lord only knows how many people!! She was such a pro up there performing! I am sooo proud of you Carla. I am so blessed for you to be in my life. You are such a blessing! I love you sister...we may not be blood but you are my sister!
P.S. I don't know how I will handle you being gone for a month in Australia!! Hurry Home!

2 comments:

Taylor said...

Oh, I so wish I could have gone. Too many kids with too many soccer games. :( We DO love you Carla, and we WILL miss you so very much when you are gone; however, you will have the BEST time! Yea!

Ragan said...

I totally agree with Taylor. I am pretty jealous that Lauren was able to go and watch you perform. Carla, you are one AMAZING woman and I am so proud to be able to call you my sister.

And Lauren...you are also a WONDERFUL sister. God has truly answered my prayers in that all I ever want is for my family to be happy. I know you ladies make my brothers extremely happy, and what more would a person want??? Love you both!!!!

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com