P.S. Pip is very happy to be home : )
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Surprise Present!!
So after last night's concert we spent the night at Lissa's, then this morning I got up and drove to Kingwood for the day to get Pippers and say Hello! Mom made a yummy yummy lunch for us, we went through all my winter sweaters, loaded up another car load of my stuff, and looked at wedding pictures! I got on the road shortly after three and when I got home Justin had got me a very exciting present! My car doesn't have keyless entry and my keys sometimes get stuck when its cold and I am always embarrassed because it looks like I am trying to break into my own car but when I got home Justin had gotten me....KEYLESS ENTRY!!! He spent quite awhile outside working on installing it but he can't find some of the wires so he is going to wait and get Kason to help him, I am just so excited!! Thank you baby! xoxoxoxo
P.S. Pip is very happy to be home : )
P.S. Pip is very happy to be home : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yah for getting your puppy back!
so glad your puppy is home!
Post a Comment