Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2009

10 days

I have now made it through my first 10 days of teaching. Though there have been days where after school I have sat at my desk with my head in my hands crying because of being overwhelmed- I love having my own room. Everyone says you aren't a normal teacher if you don't cry your first year. I am just glad I have gotten my first good cry out. There truly isn't enough hours in the days for everything I need to get done- I am hoping by Christmas to be able to come home before 6 every day- but we will see. I am almost finished with my TPRI testing- I only have three kiddos left to test. So another Monday begins, I am going to try and start centers this week...say a prayer. First graders have the hardest time listening...and they love love love to talk talk talk!!!

1 comment:

Carla said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling that way. New plan - next semester I move to College Station and you will be my mentor teacher!!

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com