Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Blogger Crazy

I have been going crazy with posts lately! : ) I am currently working on my plans for this upcoming week. Most districts had a staff day tomorrow with no kiddos but not us...the kids will be returning tomorrow morning as well. So after tonight I might be absent for a little while...hopefully not.

My goal for this semester is to not feel as stressed. I am thinking I will be able to keep everything under control because I am starting fresh and have already been working on what I am planning on doing. Also, I feel like last semester I was thrown into the fourth week of school, new school, just married, living in apt but looking for a house where as now I am settled into the school, I know how things are run, what is expected of me and my kiddos know what is expected of them, and I am settled into the house. Now the only thing that would make it all perfect would be if my husband wasn't always gone... : (My other goal for this semester is to actually pack my lunch. And when I get home after school take Pip for a walk around the neighborhood with my shape-ups on and eventually some ankle weights. I really want a Wii and a Wii Fit so I could walk Pip then come in and get in shape on my Wii. I keep looking at pictures from the wedding and honeymoon and I was so skinny and tan! I am determined to get in shape and perhaps start tanning again! : ) I feel like if I can keep school in control and start getting in better shape I will overall be happier. Just gotta take it one day at a time... Yall have a wonderful week- Updates on the house soon (Mom & I went shopping and found some good deals on some super cute accessories)

2 comments:

The Undomestic Mom said...

I cannot imagine how you need to get in shape--you are the skinniest girl ever! I dont know how you handle Justin being gone all the time! What does he do? Ben travels like three times a year and I freak out!

allie-mac-fallie said...

I feel the urge to get in shape too... I keep trying to "eat healthier but it just isnt working... ha! Good luck :)

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com