Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

List Yourself Tuesday

Another one of my friends from high school has a blog which I also follow (all my high school & college friends are such writers) and she is a list maker like myself. She does "List Yourself Tuesday" Her blog is http://livethelifeyoulove2010.blogspot.com/- check her out!


This weeks list was "List all the steps you take in the morning between turning off your alarm and stepping out the door"

  1. Press snooze at least 3 times
  2. Go potty
  3. Brush my teeth
  4. Put in my contacts & brush my hair
  5. Turn off the alarm
  6. Let Pip out (check the weather)
  7. Get dressed (outfit picked out the night before as was the shower)
  8. Let Pip back in
  9. Breakfast
  10. Grab lunch (packed the night before)
  11. Put Pip in the laundry room
  12. Tell Justin goodbye (if he is here)
  13. Set the alarm
  14. Open the garage and vroom vroom to school
  15. Do my makeup at the red lights

I am totally not a morning person so my morning schedule is as easy as possible. I try to sleep as long as possible before getting out of bed. Whats your routine?

Also, I am at 19 followers...I am just waiting for it to hit 20!! Come on, I need one more follower to make my day!!

1 comment:

Andrea Elizabeth said...

Yay! I am so glad you are listing yourself! Isn't it fun?! Hope all is well!

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com