P.S. Jessica may claim to not like Pip, but Pip doesn't take long to win over even his biggest foes. : ) 
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Team Hardy
This past weekend we had a little Hardy reunion. Justin is still gone and my mom and sister had Monday off so we decided to have a get together. Dad and Jessica hadn't seen the house and what a better weekend to come see it! Also, my birthday was last Wednesday and Justin was gone so I had a pretty lame birthday and they wanted to come celebrate. Jessica & Mom came up on Saturday morning and we went to lunch and shopping to Target. Later that afternoon, Dad came and we all played Wii sports and Wii Fit Plus (my other birthday present). Dad was really good as you can see by the pictures.
: )
We also got a cookie cake and sang happy birthday. : ) 
Sunday we got up and went to church. I love our church. Chris is just such an amazing pastor. He isn't afraid to tell you how it is regardless of what others may say about him or the church. I just love it! I love leaving knowing I've started my week off right. But my favorite part of the weekend was just this...
Before long, Dad had to head back to Kingwood cause he had to work on Monday so it was back to just the three of us. We lounged around and played some more Wii. Monday morning we got up and headed to school to show Jessica my classroom before they both left to head home. I spent the rest of the day doing laundry, cleaning up and getting ready for my week. Justin should be home on Wednesday. I can hardly wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment