Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

Needs and Wants

So we are learning about Natural Resources and how the world provides our needs (food, shelter, water). We are sitting in community circle yesterday and I am trying to get them to tell me the three most important things you need to live. I, of course, get food, water and then little M (the same chubby boy about calories) says "Mrs. Knight, Mrs. Knight, I know I know!!! GOD!" love it. I made it work by saying that God made all of these things. I talked about snow and what would you do if it were snowing? Would you stay in the wonderful snow God created or go "inside" with the emphasis on inside...got shelter with that one : )

1 comment:

Maria Sondule said...

Aw, this is a cute post. I like your blog!

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com