Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Fear

I would like to write this post and say I have no fear because the Lord tells us to not fear and to be still. Anytime I get afraid I was tell myself that if something is going to happen then it is part of God's plan for me. Some things I fear are...

  • staying home alone at night by myself (yet it is very common)
  • Pip dying
  • losing my parents or any loved one for that matter
  • Justins job is taking the best of him
  • spiders, snakes and bugs
  • my future child being allergic to peanuts because I LOVE peanut butter! (sad I know)

4 comments:

Kit said...

I am afraid to stay at home alone as well!

The Undomestic Mom said...

I love this first paragraph!

Kalina said...

You are so right. I need to tell myself that more often and keep God in mind when in a scary situation. Thanks for the much needed reminder!

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

I hate staying home alone...but I do it at least once a month. I so do not want to move out on my own!

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com