Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

14 Weeks


Baby & Momma Knight @ 14 weeks

Size of baby: according to www.babycenter.com the baby is the size of a lemon




Total Weight Gain/Loss: negative 9 this week. strange cause I haven't thrown up anymore but yet lost a pound this week


Maternity Clothes:  no but some of pants that sit higher are starting to get tight but low rise jeans and what not are still falling off. My friend let me borrow this really pretty maxi dress that's maternity but its kinda summery so I wore it yesterday. It just looked like a pretty dress- you couldn't tell its maternity. 


Gender: One month till we find out!!!! EEEK All wives tales and guesses are leading towards boy. But we will see. pink? blue? blue? pink? 

Movement: nope. I thought I felt something the other day when Justin opened the door and I about jumped out of my skin. It was a weird twitch in my lower left abdomen. I dunno though. I have convinced myself it wasn't but when I do start feeling something I'll let you know if what I felt was indeed Baby Knight


Sleep: I am not taking my daily naps anymore like I was last month. Still napping- just not daily. : )  Once I am asleep at night though, I am OUT like a light. I don't even hear Justin coming to bed anymore. However, once I wake up (be it 3 am or 6:15am) I CAN'T go back to sleep. It takes me a good thirty minutes. 

What I miss: still missing food- I'm doing MUCH better but there are still certain things that turn my stomach. I also miss feeling cute. I feel like I am such a frump, sickly person every day. I wanna look cute!


Cravings: orange juice. salty in the morning (mid-morning snack: goldfish, cheese-its) - sweet in the afternoon (after lunch snack: blow pop, sour patch kids, chocolate raisins)

Symptoms

WEAK.
This past Tuesday I thought I was going to die! I felt funny at school all day. Not sick, just funny. Like my arms were achy, my legs were achy, I didn't want to move from my chair. When school got out I went to the car and thought my arms were going to fall off carrying my purse to the car. By the time I got home I was so weak I felt like I had just run a marathon. (which I DON'T do). I laid down. I went to get the blood pressure machine out of the bathroom (thought maybe that was my problem). I had to sit in the bathroom because I couldnt stand back up to get back in bed. It was terrible. Once I got back in bed I thought for sure I was going to pass out. I was miserable. Thankfully, I have a wonderful husband who brought me chicken in bite size pieces and mashed potatoes. Once I ate my blood pressure went back up and I felt a little better. I just stayed in bed the rest of the night. I also drank three big things of water before going to bed (I am terrible at drinking enough water). I have felt ok since. 
EMOTIONAL.
I just wanna cry or scream at everyone. Yesterday I was watching Gene Simons Family Jewels crying like a  baby. But then some people I just wanna slap. I blame my hormones. : )  


Here is my Week 14 Photo. I have on a black tank so its kinda hard to see cause it blends in with the black fireplace cover we have. 





1 comment:

Kate said...

congratulations! I hope you start feeling better :)

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com