Baby & Momma Knight @ 15 weeks
Size of baby: 4 inches. also compared to a navel orange or your fist
| sweet baby looking at mommy & daddy- I keep staring at this photo and freaking out! That little baby is hanging out INSIDE me. And its OUR baby. CRAZY~ |
Maternity Clothes: This week was the first time I have had to unbutton my pants & wear my belly band. Its not like when your clothes don't fit and you make them by squeezing into them...no it HURTS to try and squeeze a zipper up and button closed. I'll stick to leaving my pants undone with a belly band on. This morning I had a major pity party. I thought I couldn't wait for my pants not to fit me but now it sucks. I felt fat, my hair flat, short and my face pale and gross. I know..hormones right!? UGH! Pity Party for me. Justin told me I was fat, but beautiful. Thanks hunny.
Gender: well...we know but its a secret for now. : ) : ) : )
Movement: nope not that I am sure is the baby- however when we saw Baby Knight at the doctor it kicked really hard- it was so neat to watch it move like that- I can't wait to FEEL it kick like that!
Sleep: I still sleep really well but if I wake up I CAN NOT get back to sleep. I can't get comfortable, especially if I have to get up and pee!
What I miss: it hurts to sleep on my tummy now. It feels like its stretching and crampy. so i guess I miss sleeping on my tummy and cute clothes- also it is getting cold and I already didn't have good winter clothes so now that nothing fits it makes it even worse!!!
Cravings: I haven't really had any this week. still just drinking my orange juice like its going out of style
Symptoms: Monday I had to go home half day because low blood pressure and weakness. I called the doctor and he said...go eat salty and go home. (Don't worry- I ate sonic tater tots before going to sleep). I have been eating more and drinking Gatorade every day since and that seems to help. I think I need the salt and electrolytes in the Gatorade because today I haven't had any and I'm not feeling too hot. May not be connected- but maybe...Other than that, I'm just tired. Don't feel like doing anything but laying around.
Here is week 15


3 comments:
oh I can't wait to find out the sex!! are you guys doing a gender reveal party?!?
ahhh! you are just the CUTEST!
Yay!!! I'm so flippin excited! I can't wait to meet my niece.... or is it my nephew?!? Love you and Bean!
Post a Comment