Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Week 13

One of these days I'll get caught up on the baby blog and will stop boring all of you with my weekly updates, but until then you get to suck it up and have them. Really I am doing this more for a journal for me so it totally won't offend me if you choose not to read. : ) 

13 weeks

Size of baby: a nutter butter (preferably covered in chocolate- haha)




Total Weight Gain/Loss: negative 8. better than last week. I think it was the steak and mashed potatoes hubby made us for dinner the other night. yummy. However, my clothes are actually baggy on me. My rings are spinning like crazy too. Today we are wearing our school shirts and I ordered a Medium because I knew by the end of the year I would need it- well today it is huge. Anyways, a little 2nd grade boy goes, "Is your shirt like a triple X or something?" He continued to say it looked like it was eating me. haha! only 2nd graders...


Maternity Clothes:  nope- fitting back into some clothes  I used to not be able to wear anymore

Gender: I still think boy as does Justin. I did have a dream it was a girl though. so who knows?!

Movement: nope


Sleep: still could sleep at the drop of a dime

What I miss: my energy and my appetite. I keep thinking of all these things I want to do but then when I get up to do them I end up sitting on the floor feeling like I'm going to die - telling myself maybe you'll have more energy tomorrow. One day soon. (such as straightening my hair this morning- that took WAY too much work) And my appetite- oh how I miss you. I want to eat and food taste good and I want to eat like a cow because I can (yeah yeah I know thats not good for me, but currently thats the doctors orders-hehe). Oh how I long for the day my love of food returns to me...


Cravings: still blowpops. I don't know how much of it is cravings and how much of it just gets me through the day. I think it helps having something in my mouth. Esp during lunch duty when all the smells gross me out. Plus-- its sugar. : ) 

Symptoms: Well...Monday was vomit day. Tuesday was migraine day. Today has been good so far. We will see how the day/week progresses. I am thankful that my bad days have slowed to only a few a week instead of daily. Each morning and night I make sure and thank God for my sickness. Crazy right? Don't worry I also beg him to take it away. Well, I am a totally anxious person and if I wasn't sick I would be so worried something was wrong so in a way it sucks but I am thankful because it means bean is growing and strong. 


13 Weeks Pregnant
13 Weeks Pregnant

Justin planted a tree in the backyard so I thought it would be neat to take our weekly photo out there too.(see not only how I am changing but also the tree) Normally, I will stick to the fireplace but I liked this one this week. : )

No comments:

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com