Friday:
*dinner for Natalie's 31st Birthday at Chuy's Mexican grill (delish)
Saturday:
*shopping
I went to Motherhood and bought a pair of jeans & two pair of dress slacks- I had so much fun! The girls that work there are college girls and were bored so I felt like a celebrity. They were bringing me all sorts of clothes to try on! It was so much fun! It feels SOOO much better to have maternity clothes on. They stretch and fit and don't hurt! GLORIOUS! While I was there I tried on the belly that adds three months..check it out.
![]() |
| ignore the no makeup look- I'm LOVING those jeans! Those are the ones I got. |
I came home after shopping and took a nap. The rest of the evening was pretty uneventful. Just laid around.
Sunday:
*cleaned house a little
*went and met Kimberly for lunch at Jasons Deli- it was DELISH!! It was so good for us to just sit and eat and talk! I miss all of us living in the same town!
*I took a picture before I left so I could see if you can see my bump. I think it is starting to show...what do you think?




1 comment:
Haha! When I saw your first picture, I said, "Oh my God! Look at Lauren!" to Arnold. Then I realized it was a fake belly. I need to buy Bean a present!
Post a Comment