17 weeks
Size of baby: an onion, 5 inches, 6 ounces (wow, that photo of an onion looks huge- the photo is just zoomed in a lot I suppose)
Maternity Clothes: well jeans for sure are maternity and all my dress pants (other than one pair of black pants I have). Shirts are all still regular!
Gender: baby boy
Movement: I feel him move a lot more. I love it. It is such a crazy feeling! Justin still hasn't felt him yet though. I read online that some dads could hear the baby move around if they put their head to the tummy so I make Justin do that. He says it just sounds like fluid moving around. No baby kicking to his knowledge.
Sleep: ugh. I want to sleep on my back and my stomach. ugh. I'm tired of my shoulders hurting and not feeling comfortable. that's all I have to say about that.
What I miss: sleeping comfortably throughout the night. my stomach being flat.
Cravings: oranges
Symptoms: my back hurts, my stomach muscles ache/hurt big time, waah, waah, waah, right? Better than throwing up so I'll take these symptoms. I'm hungry all the time but then eat one little thing and feel full, then ten minutes later I'm hungry again. Hmph.
Here is week 17 photo.
and check out the comparison from week 12 to week 17. yikes!



2 comments:
b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l-l-y written!
I started making Baby Knight's blanket today! I'm SO excited!
Post a Comment