18 weeks
Size of baby: My little sweet potato
Total Weight Gain/Loss: well this week was an odd week. I'm actually back down to negative 7. I'm eating though. Apparently not enough. I did throw up again today but that shouldnt make that big of a difference.
Maternity Clothes: Jeans-yes. Other clothes normal.
Gender: baby boy
Movement: all the time! Even when we went on Friday for our Ultrasound appointment the man said Wow! You sure do have a mover!! (It may or may not have been the donut I ate before) but regardless he moves all the time! Still waiting for the day Justin can feel him. I can't wait to see his face when he does!
Sleep: Snoogle pillow. Heaven sent. I love my pillow and every night I can't wait to go to bed so I can cuddle with it.
What I miss: can't think of anything this week other than I wish my stomach wasn't so tight all the time
Cravings: none. I'm just hungry all the time-then full almost as soon as I eat.
Symptoms: headaches, heart rate elevated (115 this afternoon), fatigue, etc. You know the feeling after you eat too much and your stomach feels huge and bloated until about 30 or so minutes after eating. Well my stomach constantly feels like that.
Here is 18 weeks:
Sorry this is a little late considering tomorrow I'll be 19 weeks. We had a super busy week last week. I'm playing catch up.


No comments:
Post a Comment