Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Storytelling

The night after Advent I had to go to a storytelling event for school to get comp time. There is something about a good storyteller that just captivates your attention and you are a 5 year old again soaking in every word. Well this lady was just that. It was a two hour night where she not only told us stories but also talked about how to use storytelling in your classroom. It was a fun night. The next day she came to school to tell stories to the school and the kids were the same as we had been the night before...transfixed on her and her stories. It was a neat experience and I am glad I was able to be a part of it. I took a photo with her but the girl who took the photo on my phone apparently got the carpet instead of us. : ( Now the only photos I have are of the quotes she had scattered on the table. I liked them all. : ) I love telling stories...probably just because I love to talk. 




No comments:

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com