Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

Kirklands :)

Today I got out of school early. Our principal gave us "a gift of time" for Christmas and we got to leave one day at 1:30 so today was my day. Well Kelly called me and said Come to Kirklands with me! How could I say no right?! I am throwing a cookie swap on Sunday so I should have some new Christmas decor. Well...we have a really cool nativity scene from Mr. Coker (Eric's Dad) and I wanted to add to it. I am obsessed with my purchases and the fact that I got both for under $30!! Woo-woo!!!


1 comment:

Linda said...

I love Nativities! I keep buying them...but I am running out of places to put them! These are nice ones!

I LOVE Kirklands too! One of my favorite stores. They have great prices.

Enjoy the Christmas Season!

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com