Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

Tucker's Baby Shower

This past weekend one of my oldest friends had her baby shower. She is due March 8th. We are almost exactly a month a part! CRAZY! Terah & I go way back. We first became friends in 6th grade and went through so much together. Over the years we had our ups and downs but we always stayed friends. Well when I found out she was pregnant I had to call her and then a few weeks later...guess who else is pregnant!? Me! It was so weird! Anyways, Friday night Justin and I drove to Kingwood and stayed with my parents. Saturday Justin helped Dad set up his new smart TV while Mom & I went to the shower. She is glowing and you could not tell she is 6 month pregnant in half the photos! I hope I look like that next month! haha. : ) Here are some photos from the shower. Tucker is one lucky little boy. 


Fearfully & Wonderfully Made- this one may have caused some tears

Train your child in the way he should go.

Emily & I (trying to show my bump)

Sweet football from her mom

Elizabeth & Emily
(Two of Terah's Best Friends who threw the shower for her)

Martha & Jane
(Emily is also one of my oldest and dearest friends- I love that when you go ages without seeing or talking to someone yet its like no time has passed when you see each other- those are good friends)

The three of us

The Boys making friends with each other- in utero
It was a beautiful shower and I am glad I was able to go. After the shower Justin and I headed to Baby's 1st Furniture where we fell in love with NOTHING. Everything was over priced and not that cute and of course the ones we loved were like $1200-- haha not happening. However, it was fun to go and see cribs set up and have the whole experience of shopping for our baby boy. We ended up going back to Kingwood for the night- watched football and searched for baby cribs/dressers. Sunday we got up and headed home. I was pretty miserable all day so we just lounged around other than meeting Ragan & Brad for lunch. 

It was another fun weekend and this weekend is just as busy!! : ) Every weekend in December is jam packed with fun! I love it! However, it will be January before we know it and then I just have a feeling April will sneak up on me and little baby will be here before we know it! EEK!

No comments:

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com