Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

Week 21

21 weeks
November 29, 2011


Size of baby: a carrot or a banana- depends on where you look

Total Weight Gain/Loss: big news: last Tuesday I was up 2 pounds!!! Woohoo!!  

Maternity Clothes: just pants. I totally have a big ol bump in normal shirts now. : ) However, even today with my undershirt, sweater and coat you couldn't tell I was preggers.

 
Gender: Still a 
Precious Baby Boy


Movement: <3 feeling him move even though sometimes his kicks hurt. I love when Justin gets to feel him move and when I look down and see my stomach move! I love that!!! Crazy to think their is a little human moving around and growing in there

Sleep: my sides have been KILLING me. Like yesterday I cried almost all day- not fun at all. So therefore my sleep is being limited because I can't get comfortable because my sides hurt SO bad. They have hurt before but the past few days have been almost unbearable. Thankfully today they settled down. Maybe tonight I will sleep without waking up.


What I miss: sleeping on my stomach & my clothes fitting

Cravings: still no cravings. just wanting hot chocolate and pizza never sounds bad but I wouldn't say either one were a craving as much as it was just me wanting both. 


Symptoms: side aches- BAD on the right side, stuffy nose (could be the weather), back aches, burping like crazy- no onions for me 



This week we also went and looked for baby furniture & found some we think we have decided on & its on sale right now and everything and will ship to the house for cheap. We also decided on bedding as well. : ) Hoping that this weekend we can empty some of the nursery so I can start nesting. hehe


here is week 21: 

one of my best friends told me it looks like a football is shoved in there. : ) I'll take it. Maybe it means he will be good at football...haha! A mom can dream right!? and one more photo for fun- of me in front of Christmas tree with no ornaments on it- its up, just not decorated yet. 

1 comment:

Mateya said...

Looking great! I can't wait until I start feeling the little nugget! :)

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com