Week 35
3-2-12
Size of the baby: On Tuesday they measured him...he is in the 84% he is already 6 pounds 12 ounces!! That means out of 100 babies measured at 35 weeks he is bigger than 84 of them! And if I get to 90% there is a medical term for it which means "really big baby" YIKES!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +12
Maternity Clothes: yeah but I love coming home after school and putting Justins shirts (which are also getting tight) on and my baggy sweatpants. Ahhhh freedom from maternity work clothes...glorious!
Movement: still moving but not as much as a few weeks ago- getting cramped in there. Doctor said on Tuesday I have a bowling ball on my bladder so every time he moves I cring a little. : )
Sleep: snoring like I'm dying so apparently when I am sleeping I am out cold- however, once I wake up to pee I am awake half the night. Such as Sunday night I woke up and was awake for three hours (granted I had a major headache and had to get up every hour after the first one to pee but still) However, the snoogle pillow has been the best purchase we have ever made. Justin still mocks that he sleeps on a $5 pillow and I have an expensive looking seahorse.
What I miss: my closet- now that it is getting warmer I see all my cute spring clothes and miss them, being able to sleep on my stomach and back, feeling like me
Cravings: chocolate chip cookies (preferably homemade but break and bake worked fine), yogurt & milk
Symptoms: Snoring- (is that a symptom?) OMG! Justin took a video of me snoring on Sunday night- wow- it was painful to listen too. It sounded like I was dying! Backache- BAD! Heartburn- I am pretty sure I have become a fire breathing dragon. Exhausted- I am ready to go to bed at 8 every night and drag every morning. Headaches- not fun. Miserable- sums it up.
Big News this week:
*Tuesday afternoon we had our first weekly appointment. Progress! I am already 60% effaced! No dilatation yet, plenty of fluid, weighs apx. 6 lbs. 12 ounces (yikes!) Doctor wants me to gain some more weight but its a catch 22 because he doesn't want baby to keep gaining so much. Said he could be here in as little as two weeks- if he keeps gaining weight the proper way he would weigh almost 9 pounds in two weeks! Yikes! Here is his sweet BIG foot we saw on Tuesday... (doctor told us we have a little Fred Flinstone)
* After the doctor on Tuesday we went and had our last date night at Rosas before our last class which really was a tour of the hospital not a class. Considering we had already been there last Friday evening we kinda had already seen it but it was nice to walk through everything with a L&D nurse again.
* After the doctor on Tuesday we went and had our last date night at Rosas before our last class which really was a tour of the hospital not a class. Considering we had already been there last Friday evening we kinda had already seen it but it was nice to walk through everything with a L&D nurse again.
*Thursday my team at school threw us a boy themed baby shower. It was a come and go shower in the library from 11-1 with all sorts of desserts!! It was delicious!! They tired to make most of the desserts boy themed like "puppy chow" and "Dirt". It was super cute and I felt very loved by my teammates!!
Here is Week 35:

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment