Week 36
3-9-12
Size of the baby: I never thought I would get here. To think a baby starts as a poppy seed and is now the size of a crenshaw melon!!! God is so amazing. According to What to Expect- he is apx. 19-22 inches long and weighs 6.5 pounds
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +13 (up one pound from last week)
Maternity Clothes: since this week is Spring Break I have hung out around the house in nike shorts and Justins tshirts. It has been wonderful. I'm to the point where I don't like things on my stomach at all. Too tight! If I have gone out, I have worn one of my maternity maxi dresses.
Movement: sweet movements every day- its such a crazy feeling because now I can really tell what is what and what he is doing in there! Again- I do wish he would move OFF of my bladder though. : )
Sleep: oh how I miss you. rough night on Tuesday night- tried sleeping sitting up, on the couch, on my left side, on my right side....nothing was working. It was a rough night.
What I miss: being able to roll over easily, being able to just get out of bed, sitting for a whole movie without having to get up and walk around, clothes fitting, being able to eat a gummy bear (or anything for that matter) without heartburn
Cravings: none really...oh I take that back. I really have wanted ICEE"s & Blizzards this week!
Symptoms: heartburn, cramping, braxton hicks, acne (I have never had zits in my life- I don't know what to do with my chin!!!)
Big News this week:
***SPRING BREAK***
*Tuesday afternoon we went to the doctor- I'm between 70-80% effaced and 1 cm dilated. EEK! He said he very well could come before 39 weeks the way I am progressing. : ) WOOHOO! Walk, walk, walk!! Granted I could stay at 1 cm for the next 3 weeks...you just never know! We also talked about inducing Week 39 if he is measuring large and/or to make sure that I have day nurses, that the doctor is there and what not. Every day is just playing it by ear.
*Tuesday, Emma Marie was born!! Natalie is one of my closest friends and her baby girl is absolutely precious!! I can't wait for the two babies to play!
*Wednesday I went and met Emma after Mom & I spring cleaned/deep cleaned the house for the entire day. We are ready if little man wants to come...at least the house is. : )
Here is Week 36: - excuse the streaky mirror & forced smile in both photos- we had just got home from a walk and I was cramping
and just for fun because I feel so large a bare belly shot
And now the big shocker...the collage
*Tuesday afternoon we went to the doctor- I'm between 70-80% effaced and 1 cm dilated. EEK! He said he very well could come before 39 weeks the way I am progressing. : ) WOOHOO! Walk, walk, walk!! Granted I could stay at 1 cm for the next 3 weeks...you just never know! We also talked about inducing Week 39 if he is measuring large and/or to make sure that I have day nurses, that the doctor is there and what not. Every day is just playing it by ear.
*Tuesday, Emma Marie was born!! Natalie is one of my closest friends and her baby girl is absolutely precious!! I can't wait for the two babies to play!
*Wednesday I went and met Emma after Mom & I spring cleaned/deep cleaned the house for the entire day. We are ready if little man wants to come...at least the house is. : )
Here is Week 36: - excuse the streaky mirror & forced smile in both photos- we had just got home from a walk and I was cramping
and just for fun because I feel so large a bare belly shot
And now the big shocker...the collage






No comments:
Post a Comment