Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

37 Weeks


Week 37
3-16-12

Size of the baby: is as long as a stalk of Swiss chard- whatever that is. According to What to Expect it says a watermelon (19-22 inches and 6.5 pounds)
Total Weight Gain/Loss:  +14 (up one pound from last week)

Maternity Clothes: for work, yes. at home, no. even my maternity clothes are getting to small. my pants refuse to stay up. at home- Justin says I keep stealing all of his shirts. : ) They are all that fit me! However, my weekly photo is in a sorority shirt from college- haha, its just a little tight. 

Gender: little baby boy

Movement: not near as much- he is still moving but it is much quieter in there- other than the hiccups. now he stretches out- like pushes his feet out and leaves them out there then pops back into fetal position. 

Sleep: whats that? I suppose God is preparing me to function on no sleep because I have been having the roughest time sleeping. Everyone keeps telling me make sure you get lots of sleep now...well that would be great if I could sleep!! 

What I miss: sleeping on my back & stomach, being able to walk normal, my clothes, rolling over, my ankles, normal hormones

Cravings: none really this week. 

Symptoms:  cramping, backache, emotional, no sleeping, heartburn, belly button has been out for a while now

Big News this week:

*Tuesday- went to weekly doctor appt.- still 80% effaced, dilated 1 cm. However, we did set an induction date. If he doesn't come on his own- his birthday will be April 2nd!! However, it is still possible he could come on his own between now and then but if he thinks he is cozy...April 2 he gets to come out and cuddle with me! : ) 
*Wednesday- Pip our fur baby turned 4 years old!! I can't believe it has been four years!! 

Here is Week 37: I don't think this photo does it justice. It looks so much larger bare belly. 


No comments:

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com