Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Colored Ice Adventure

Awhile back I made colored ice and couldn't wait to let Ascher play with it. I decided to get a big plastic tub and fill it with water and regular ice cubes on his picnic table outside and then put the colored ice in the water with the other ice cubes. I just let him go after it. He LOVES playing in the water (not himself in the water but playing with the water) so I knew he would have a blast. Granted, it was short lived because the ice melted so fast but he still had fun with the purple water once the ice had melted. Here is the pictures of our fun in the colored ice! I am gong to be on the lookout for more ice cube trays and trays in different shapes at the dollar tree. I only had one tray so we didn't have very many...next time.

cold...cold
More fun
touching it while talking about colors

Then he put the ice cubes back in the tray
then in the bowl to the tray & back and forth 
What!? Where'd they go!?
oh well..guess I'll play in the water


or just drink it....

I just love our daily adventures and  I know as he grows they will just be more and more fun!!!

No comments:

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com