Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Utah: The Wedding

Last I left off with the wedding was getting ready....we drove to the hotel which was a straight shot from our condo (so nice). The boys, of course, complaining the whole time of how hot they were in their suits...oh please. We arrived and had some time to kill so we sat in the bar with the Bunce girls and the boys.


After awhile it was time to go get seats so we signed in and took our seats.


I passed my camera to Ashley since she was on the edge and told her to get some good shots of them all coming down the aisle. 

Chelsea & flower girl
Bride & Her Daddy, Phil
You may kiss the bride
Loved her pastor, gave such a good message!
After the ceremony we all went up to the terrace for cocktails & appetizers. I don't really ever drink so its not normally a problem but on this night I went to get champagne and the bar tender carded me. 4 times.(don't worry all 4 weren't for me) Really!? I have a child!!! 
My college roomie/BFF- Chelsea & her baby bump (She is due 4 days after my birthday- January)
The boys
JoJo & Me
NANNNY (Chelsea, Kimberly, Jordan, Me & Block)
After a little while it started getting really ugly and all of sudden a huge storm blew in. Everyone hurried inside while downstairs everyone hurried to get all of dinner moved inside (We were supposed to be eating outside). Jordan handled it beautifully. She calmly asked for some champagne and for Austin to get down there. LOL- so calm. We ate...danced in the rain...danced in the break from the rain...danced in more rain and just had a fabulous night 






It was raining and so no one was dancing. The band was taking a break and it was just playing music. Well our wedding song came on and Justin and I have a deal..if they play Then by Brad Paisley- we have to dance. So we went out in the rain by ourselves and danced. : ) Sweet memory.




It was a beautiful wedding and I had such a good time. A vacation with my best friends watching my best friend get married. Perfection. 

No comments:

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com