Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Announcing Nala & Rajah...

Announcing Nala & Rajah
Lexie's baby girls.

Nala (the white one) was born before noon today and Raja (black one) was born at 2pm. The disney names were on purpose. : ) Lexie is doing good and the puppies seem to be doing well and getting the nourishment they need. I went over as soon as I got done with class.
I keep thinking back to seven months ago when Pip was that little and fit in my hand, now just his head fits in it. Anyways, I was looking through Pamela's pictures on her computer and found some really cute ones of my baby...thought I would go down memory lane since new babies are here, Pip is no longer the baby.
A few hours old...already loving on Mommy
Pip & Carter in the church at the flower shop
Family Picture: Lexie, Jackson, Pip & CarterCarter & Pip in a flower pot at the flower shopThis is what my little baby looks like now...cute as ever. Gotta love him...

No comments:

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com