Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

Sometimes I just need to write. Not say anything, but I need to see that the computer does still type what I say. That anything I write or want to write will come on the screen and no one can say otherwise.
Today was a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. My name may not be Alexander but it might as well have been. Everyone keeps telling me you'll learn soo much. I may be learning all the wrong things but it still SUCKS and still HURTS and still is a HORRIBLE FEELING to know that something you have loved and worked so hard at for the past three years of your life you DREAD going too and count down the days until you are done...something is to be said about that....

However, you do know your a teacher when....
I get out the shower and Pip has gotten into the trash and has torn up all of my tissues from earlier. What do I say? No, not "bad dog!" Or "Oh my Gosh, PIP!"

No- instead I say, "Pip this is unacceptable!"

2 comments:

Morgan E. Rhodes said...

Lauren...I Love You! You most defintely make me smile every day. I'm so sorry you had a No Terrible, No Good, Very Bad Day (great theme by the way).
Funny thing...I say the exact same thing to my cat "This is unacceptable" .... or "What are you doing and what should you be doing?"

Ragan said...

Lol...you crack me up! You ARE a teacher! :)

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com