Life is just so wonderful.
Monday afternoon Justin came back to college station and we just hung out, ate dinner with Kason, and went to Wally World. It was so weird. I do not know what it is like to have a boyfriend in the same town- AMAZING!! I just kept smiling and I was just in the best mood. Its crazy- he is finally here!!
Tuesday I went to school and it was the first day of self containment. Which I was actually very happy about. I have really been wanting to see how all the subjects were taught, not just math & science. It was a good day overall. I don't know if it is because I was so excited that Justin was going to be here when I got done so it made me look forward to the end of the day and the day went by so fast.Last night Pamela, Cole & Lexie came over to give Pip a haircut, or should I say a butcher job. I feel bad for the little guy. Her clippers were messed up so he looks rather odd.
Monday afternoon Justin came back to college station and we just hung out, ate dinner with Kason, and went to Wally World. It was so weird. I do not know what it is like to have a boyfriend in the same town- AMAZING!! I just kept smiling and I was just in the best mood. Its crazy- he is finally here!!
Tuesday I went to school and it was the first day of self containment. Which I was actually very happy about. I have really been wanting to see how all the subjects were taught, not just math & science. It was a good day overall. I don't know if it is because I was so excited that Justin was going to be here when I got done so it made me look forward to the end of the day and the day went by so fast.Last night Pamela, Cole & Lexie came over to give Pip a haircut, or should I say a butcher job. I feel bad for the little guy. Her clippers were messed up so he looks rather odd.

Kason on the other hand, came over thinking it would be quiet an he could study...haha. I should have captured him "studying" a few moments later with his head tilted back and his mouth open...hmmm sleeping or studying? you decide.
Today I went back to school where it was a very rainy day. Rainy school days are never very fun. I was just ready for today to be over. We had a faculty meeting this afternoon and then I came home, then decided to come over to Pamelas- which is where I am now. I tired to take a nap when she went to get Cole but Lexie, Jackson and Pip wouldn't stop barking at Amber the cat. Now she is fattening me up. I have eaten Halloween oreos, chips & guacamole, graham crackers and she is cooking lemon butter chicken, rice and a veggie. I need to come over here for dinner more often : )
No comments:
Post a Comment